Monday, March 17, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was excited to receive three different flavors of Pine Bros as I remember these from my youth. I'm not thrilled with the bag packaging as the lozenges are not individually wrapped and the bag then needs a clip to keep fresh. I do like the round plastic 'tins' as it's more convenient to throw in one's purse as well as being easy to close to keep the product fresh.

I tried the Licorice flavor first and found that it was not a very strong flavor. I suppose for some folks that would be a positive but I would prefer a strong black licorice flavor. Next I tried the Natural Honey. The scent was strong when I opened the bag but the honey flavor was quite subtle. Wild Cherry was probably my favorite; the flavor was stronger and was the most soothing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: